- The screening was held in the badlands of the Bar-G, on the damp and unremarkable evening of Friday 8th October 2010.
- Scott, Vicki and David attended; everyone else had something better to do or was stuck at work (sorry Graeme!).
- Scott had seen the Directors Cut and Final Cut of Blade Runner prior to this screening, but found himself noticing the differences a lot more this time.
- David had seen both the Directors Cut and the Theatrical Cut before, but had not seen the Final Cut.
- Vicki had not previously seen any version of the film.
- David’s phone went off three times, causing a break to the overall flow of the film that hopefully allowed for some decent conversation.
- Vicki worked on some embroidery throughout the screening, but this did not seem to impact her understanding of the film and its workings.